- 1 / 14
- 13.7 MB
- 1 / 15
- 12.6 MB
Free Batch Music Splitter is a free, audio splitter tool for various files such as MP3, WAV, AAC, OGG, FLAC, OPUS, WAVPACK, ALAC, M4A and M4B.
The tool is able to split an audio file in multiple parts and it also allows you to specify the length. It can perform several split jobs at once and it is being developed by the same author of TEncoder Video Converter, TAudioConverter, SVG2PNG and OooPlayer.
- multiple audio formats such as MP3, WAV, FLAC etc.
- multithreading capabilities (run several jobs at the same time)
- available as an installer and portable version
- available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- easy to use, intuitive interface