# Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to FileZilla updates. Each time this software gets updated, you will receive a push notification.
FileZilla is a free, open source, cross-platform FTP software that is offered both as a client and a server. It offers support for FTP, FTPS (it's the FTP over SSL/TLS) and SFTP (SSH file transfer protocol).
Thanks to the intensive development, amount of features, excellent/complete documentation and intuitive GUI (graphical user interface), this program has grown as one of the most popular, free FTP clients. It is released under the GNU General Public License, supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions and is also available in multiple languages.
Trademark Note 1: Microsoft®, Windows® and other product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Important: FossHub doesn't list the installer version of FileZilla Client due to its bundled offers. Therefore, we have chosen to list only the portable version for Microsoft® Windows® and also Linux and Mac® OS X® versions. Also, for the same reason and to avoid confusion we list only the client version and not the server version which you can obtain it from the official homepage. Please note that the installer for the server version is delivered with bundled offers.
- support for SFTP, FTPS and FTP (logging available)
- multi-platform: Microsoft Windows®, Mac® OS X®, Linux and others
- resume support (comes in handy when uploading very large files) and transfer queue
- drag and drop, bookmarks, filename filters, tabbed user interface etc.
- directory comparison, remote file editing, filename filters etc.
- support for IPv6, Keep-alive, FTP-Proxu, SOCKS5 and HTTP/1.1
- support for synchronized directory browsing and remote file search