Loading DOWNLOAD links! Please wait a few seconds. If the links do not show please reload the page!
Cyberduck is a free, open source, multi-functional FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3 and OpenStack Swift client for Microsoft® Windows® and Mac OS X.
Powered by a user-friendly interface, you can use this software for various tasks such as remote connections, upload/download files, bandwidth management, manage accounts for Amazon S3, Akamai, CloudFront, etc. The software is released under the GNU General Public License version 2, and it is available in most languages (Chinese, English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, French, Russian and others) for Microsoft® Windows® and Mac OS X® users (the Mac® users can also download the latest version from Mac App Store®).
Trademark Note 1: Microsoft®, Windows® and other product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Trademark Note 2: Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- excellent client for FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Google Cloud, Akamai, Amazon S3, RackSpace and others
- great WebDAV (Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning) Interoperability: support for ECDHE cipher suites and TLS (two-way) authentication with client certificate
- excellent client for OpenStack Swift: support for large (object) uploads, temporary URLs, and Keystone authentication
- provides integration with most external editors (e.g. TextMate, BBEdit, TextWrangler and many others)
- easily distribute files from edge locations using popular cloud services such as Akamai and Amazon CloudFront
- provides browsing capabilities for Amazon Simple Storage service: configure storage, enable logging, encrypt, etc.
- advanced bookmarking capabilities: import, drag and drop bookmarks, view access history, search using filters, etc.
- advanced browsing: preview files with Quick look, browse large folder structures, cut and paste, organize files, etc.
- advanced transfer: synchronize local and remote directories, upload or copy files between servers, preview files, etc.
- support for advanced SSH features: one-time passwords, Public key authentication, Keyboard Interactive (PAM) Authentication
- support for most encryption ciphers: Blowfish, AES, 3DES, CAST, Twofish and authentication algorithms - SHA1 and MD5.