# Change Log
* Better Unicode handling (#973, #977)
* Cancel buttons now translated correctly.
* A better 'Open file' dialog which can handle lots more files than the one
in wxWidgets. (#979)
* Added a piece progress bar. (#996)
* A better 'Add torrent' dialog which gives more room to files and content. It
also lets users add trackers to the torrent. (#999)
* Made the Overview panel resize better. (#1000)
* Added an embedded query language to allow users to filter the torrent list view
in an effective way. (#1007)
* Updated to wxWidgets 3.1.4. (#991)
* Removed loguru as dependency and instead added Boost.Log since we already
depend on Boost.
* Updated Cake and related build tools.
* Updated libtorrent to latest RC_2_0 version. (#1003)
Also, many thanks to the translators! Updated languages in this release are
* Bulgarian by @StoyanDimitrov
* Portugese (Brazil) by @Cereal-Killa, @mmagian
* Ukranian by @molny
* Russian by @Rakleed
* French by @TechnoGreg
* Hindi by @nurav1997
* Italian by @nixxo
* Dutch by @thec0mpler
* Indonesian by @zmni, @fuwafuwa-moe
* Portugese (Portugal) by @joaopcmacha
* English by @mxve
* German by @mxve
PicoTorrent is a free, Open Source, BitTorrent client for Windows. This software is bringing a minimalist user interface along with high performance and low memory usage. The team behind seems to be focused on building new releases since 2015.
If you're looking for an alternative to your existing torrent manager, PicoTorrent is one of the best and free BitTorrent clients. The features listed below are just a few; although the program interface is slick, the software allows you to customize it according to your preferences.
Note: PicoTorrent is available as a standard Windows Installer and also Portable version. You can find the PicoTorrent documentation here
- written in C++ using Rasterbar-libtorrent and wxWidgets
- built directly on Windows APIs
- strong encryption with support for tunneling via I2P, SOCKS4, SOCKS5, and HTTP(S)
- support for both IPv4 and IPv6