# Change Log
In a nutshell 🐵
- Label support! Categorize and control your torrents with label support.
- Fixed an issue making it possible to add an invalid network adapter.
- Fixed an issue in the file list view where it did not clear the list before adding files when selecting torrents.
- Made Crashpad reporting work correctly.
- Added timer to save resume data to limit data loss if crashing.
- Added a Restart PicoTorrent dialog when changing some settings.
- Updated translations for Norwegian, Indonesian, Dutch, Hindi, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian and French.
PicoTorrent is a free, Open Source, BitTorrent client for Windows. This software is bringing a minimalist user interface along with high performance and low memory usage. The team behind seems to be focused on building new releases since 2015.
If you're looking for an alternative to your existing torrent manager, PicoTorrent is one of the best and free BitTorrent clients. The features listed below are just a few; although the program interface is slick, the software allows you to customize it according to your preferences.
Note: PicoTorrent is available as a standard Windows Installer and also Portable version. You can find the PicoTorrent documentation here
- written in C++ using Rasterbar-libtorrent and wxWidgets
- built directly on Windows APIs
- strong encryption with support for tunneling via I2P, SOCKS4, SOCKS5, and HTTP(S)
- support for both IPv4 and IPv6