# Change Log
Fixed: False update report
Fixed: Encoding finish notifcation icon problem
Added: Pressing "Esc" button will close windows
Updated: FFmpeg binaries
Kabuu Audio Converter is a free multithreaded audio converter and extractor for Microsoft Windows OS.
You can use it to convert multimedia files into audio files such as mp3, m4a, flac, alac, wav, ogg, opus. It can also be used as a tool to extract audio from video files such as mp4, avi, vob, mkv, webm, and more. The program allows you to create your own presets, adjust encoding, certain parameters such as bitrate, channel count, sampling rate, bit depth, compression ratio.
Being designed by the same developers, the program shares a similar, friendly and easy to use UI (User Interface) such as Kabuu Video Downloader.
- audio files conversion in parallel for maximum encoding speed
- preserve output folder structure
- use or create built-in presets for an easy configuration
- extract audio track selection for multitrack files
- extract and convert most popular media files
- support for input audio: mp3, wav, mp4a, flac, ogg, tta, mpc, aac, ac3, wma etc.
- support for input video: flv, m2v, avi, mkv, mpeg, mpg, mov, wmv, mp4, m4v, etc.
- support for output formats: mp3, mp4a, ogg, opus, wma, flac, mp4a, wav
Kabuu Audio Converter relies entirely on your donations. If you like the software, please consider a donation to the author of this software.