Loading DOWNLOAD links! Please wait a few seconds. If the links do not show please reload the page!
FreeCommander is a freeware file manager, an excellent alternative to the standard file manager from Microsoft Windows and also to other similar "File Managers". The software interface is simple, friendly, clean and it features an enormous amount of features (see below - not all of them are listed). If you're looking for a free alternative, this tool might be a great choice (for example, it was named "the top pick" of 2014 by Gizmos's Freeware/TechSupportAlert) surpassing other competitors. The current version is available only as a 32-bit version (portable also available) for Microsoft Windows but for a small donation, the author will allow you to download the 64-bit version - THE DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE HERE.
Note: Although other sources mentioned a "built-in" FTP client, I was unable to locate it. As far as I know, it is a feature that will be implemented in the next future versions.
- easy and intuitive dual-panel software interface (can be switched to a single panel)
- tabbed interface, (optional) tree view for each panel
- fast access to desktop, control panel, start menu and system folders
- built-in file viewer (available in text, hex, binary and image format)
- drag and drop interface, copy, move, delete, rename files and folders functions
- support for file search (including the search inside archives)
- create and check MD5 checksum (very useful feature - we also use this on a daily basis)
- wipe files (you can specify the number of overwrite runs)
- advanced multi-rename feature
- folder comparison and folder synchronization
- a lot of other useful options (entire list is available here)