- 1 / 15
- 3.9 MB
- 0 / 15
- 2.3 MB
# Change Log
Can convert any supported input format (including physical discs) to;
2) Apple Lossless
4) Ogg Vorbis
The encoder runs in a separate process and should not affect playback.
Tags can optionally be copied to converted files.
1) Rare deadlock in log4net.
2) Warnings from un-disposed components.
3) Moves all libraries and plugins to lib folder, the launcher was becoming difficult to find.
FoxTunes is a free, open source modular music player built on the BASS framework - a powerful audio library.
Note: FoxTunes is offered as a ZIP archive. To run the program, unzip the downloaded file in a folder and click on the "FoxTunes Launcher" icon. If you want to use the music player on Windows XP a compatible .NET 4.0 build is available, can be configured minimally. The requirements are;
KB2468871 - Portable class libraries patch
msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
- SQLite - Use SQLite for database functions.
- TagLib - Use TagLib for metadata functions.
- DirectSound - Use standard windows audio session for output.
- Logging - Use Log4Net logging back-end. Can be configured and disabled.
- Config - Use a binary config file.
Various optional plugins are available;
- Windows - Global key bindings (Multimedia keys), system tray icon.
- SqlServer - Use Microsoft SQL Server for database functions.
- SimpleMetaData - A metadata provider using the file path and regular expressions. Recommended for older systems.
- ASIO - Low latency exclusive output, supports DSD directly.
- WASAPI - Windows Audio Session API output.
- DSD - Required for DSD direct.
- DTS - Play .dts multichannel format.
- CD - Play audio CDs from a physical drive.
- Resampler - SOXR based high-quality configurable resampler. Can perform up/downsampling.