Tagstoo is a free, open source software that allows you to add custom tags to your files and folders.
The program was designed to make the tagging process easy and fun; if you're looking to classify your data using tags of various colors and shapes, this application is one of the best you can use. It doesn't require you to install, just run a single standalone executable file and it runs on Microsoft Windows, Linux and macOS operating systems.
Note: Please check the online Help - also available in the software interface.
- tag files and folders easy, drag and drop tags - choose from a variety of shapes
- customize your searches
- interchangeable tags positions
- play video and audio files on search results and browser cards
- support for epub previews visible in search or explorer cards
- image previews and internal visualizer
- customize your interface in a grayscale mode
- choose from various tag shapes that you can easily edit and change
- copy and move files or folders using two ways: drag and drop or select and paste
- export or import: export data that contains the tagging information to a file or import it to another computer