DVDStyler is a free, open source authoring DVD app that allows you to create professional-looking DVDs. This software offers support for a long range of media file formats (check the features section bellow). You can create/customize DVD menus, burn them and play them on any standalone DVD player.
The program is available under the GNU General Public License (GPL) and runs on multiple platforms such as Microsoft® Windows®, Mac® OS X® and Linux.
Important: The existing version of DVDStyler listed on FossHub DOES NOT contain any 3rd party software bundles. The listed versions are clean, feel free to test them on VirusTotal or use your favorite anti-malware software.
Trademark Note 1: Microsoft®, Windows® and other product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Trademark Note 2: Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- create/customize interactive menus and burn DVD video
- use a predefined menu template or design/create your own DVD menu
- create a photo slideshow
- add multiple subtitle and audio tracks
- AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGG, WMV and other multimedia formats support
- MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MP2, MP3, AC-3 support
- multi-core processor support
- use MPEG and VOB files without reencoding, check the FAQ
- titleset support (files with different audio/video format on one DVD)
- user-friendly interface with drag & drop support
- flexible menu creation (on the basis of scalable vector graphic)
- import image file for background option
- include buttons, text, images and other graphic objects on the menu screen
- change the font/color and other parameters of buttons and graphic objects
- scale any button or graphic object
- copy any menu object or entire menu
- customize navigation using DVD scripting