Loading DOWNLOAD links! Please wait a few seconds. If the links do not show please reload the page!
Clementine is a free, open source, cross-platform music player and library organizer inspired by Amarok (another powerful multi-platform music player). It was released for the first time in 2010 and the authors kept adding new features (see below) and improved the overall functionality. The current version is licensed under the GNU General Public License and it is available for Microsoft® Windows®, Mac OS X® and Linux (Fedora, Debian and Ubuntu). Please note that due to the long list of Linux versions, FossHub does not list them but you can always download the latest Linux version from Clementine official homepage.
Trademark Note 1: Microsoft®, Windows® and other product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Trademark Note 2: Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- fast, intuitive user interface allows you to search and play your music library
- import and listen to Internet radio from Spotify, Soundcloud, Grooveshark, Icecast, Jamendo, SKY.fm etc.
- play and search uploaded songs from your Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box and other similar services
- play audio CDs and support for CUE sheet
- allows you to create dynamic and smart playlists
- you can transcode music into MP3, FLAC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis or Ogg Speex
- view lyrics, artist photos and biographies
- import and export support for ASX, M3U, XSPF and PLS
- organise music, edit MP3 tags and OGG files, fetch MusicBrainz missing tags
- download podcasts and missing album cover art from Amazon and Last.fm
- queue manager, copy music to a mass storage USB player, MTP, iPhone or iPod
- remote control support for Android devices, Wii Remote etc.
- cross-platform music player that runs on Microsoft® Windows®, Mac OS X® and Linux