# Change Log
WebChangeMonitor is free software that allows you to monitor web pages for changes. The application can monitor web pages and track changes based on the web page content. You can view and record differences and also monitor several protocols, including HTTPS and HTTP.
The program is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows and Linux OS versions.
- monitor web pages and notify you about content changes
- HTTPS, HTTP protocols support
- shows the states of tracked items both in the taskbar and program interface
- multi-thread support; runs in the background
- sound or email support
- customizable with several configuration filter options available
- bulk support for import and export of items in CSV format
- CSV export for additional processing
- it allows you to run a command on items states and reveal differences/changes of content with preferred diff-tool
- cross-platform tool for Microsoft Windows OS, Linux (for macOS it needs to be compiled)
- free, Open Source (C++, wxWidgets)