RosarioSIS is a free Student Information System designed for school management (formerly created for K-12 schools but expanded to other educative institutions such as a university, academy or even an institute.
The project runs as a web app powered by PHP/SQL. Modular, it will let you manage Schools, Students, Teachers, Schedules, Attendance, Grades, Student Billing, Discipline and Food Service. It also features reports for decision making and communication tools. Finally, RosarioSIS offers responsive design and has been translated into many languages.
Important: RosarioSIS is a free, open source software (licensed under Gnu GPL v2) powered by PHP and a PostgreSQL database. It is a web application that can be accessed by any computer connected to the internet.
- Responsive design that works fine with various tablets and smartphones.
- Modules for Discipline, Accounting & Student Billing
- Available in other languages such as French, Spanish, Arabic, and German.
- It can generate PDF documents
- Colorful statistical charts
- Integrated Moodle Learning Management System (LMS)
- Online registration available on official homepage.