- 0 / 15
- 4 MB
- 0 / 15
- 9.2 MB
# Change Log
MOD music support provided by basszxtune, it's not bundled with the standard release due to the size.
Install the plugin by copying the mod folder from the plugins package to your lib folder.
Select Fading in the Input drop down in the Output settings to enable fade in/out and crossfading with the Mix option.
Various setting for ramping and duration are available. The code is maintained at https://github.com/aidan-g/BASS_CROSSFADE
Please note that even when fading is set to Manual, this input is not fully gapless and there may be some stutter between tracks.
The SQLite database and binary settings are more portable now, settings updates are applied automatically and incompatible datatabase schema is detected. Your settings and database will be reset for this update but hopefully this will happen less going forward.
Tracks can now be dragged and dropped between playlists and creating new tabs is now more reliable. Dragging over the tab headers will now select the tab under the cursor when hovering.
Fixes various issues with the "Skip Silence" feature.
CD player regressions since tabbed playlists were addressed.
CUE regressions since tabbed playlists were addressed.
An x64 access violation was fixed for the Gapless input.
The file associations screen was improved.
Error handling was added to many background threads.
Build in resampler quality can now be configured but if resampling is important then use the plugin.
Fix drag/drop reordering tracks can cause selection to break.
Fix playlist loading rendering is smoother.
FoxTunes is a free, open source modular music player built on the BASS framework - a powerful audio library.
Note: FoxTunes is offered as a ZIP archive. To run the program, unzip the downloaded file in a folder and click on the "FoxTunes Launcher" icon. If you want to use the music player on Windows XP a compatible .NET 4.0 build is available, can be configured minimally. The requirements are;
KB2468871 - Portable class libraries patch
msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
- SQLite - Use SQLite for database functions.
- TagLib - Use TagLib for metadata functions.
- DirectSound - Use standard windows audio session for output.
- Logging - Use Log4Net logging back-end. Can be configured and disabled.
- Config - Use a binary config file.
Various optional plugins are available;
- Windows - Global key bindings (Multimedia keys), system tray icon.
- SqlServer - Use Microsoft SQL Server for database functions.
- SimpleMetaData - A metadata provider using the file path and regular expressions. Recommended for older systems.
- ASIO - Low latency exclusive output, supports DSD directly.
- WASAPI - Windows Audio Session API output.
- DSD - Required for DSD direct.
- DTS - Play .dts multichannel format.
- CD - Play audio CDs from a physical drive.
- Resampler - SOXR based high-quality configurable resampler. Can perform up/downsampling.