- 0 / 14
- 195.3 MB
# Change Log
This is a bugfix edition:
- solved the occasional error message in French at startup ("n'est pas une valeur entière")
- solved the issue where on a few machines (on some PCs and Macs using WineHQ), the optimized code for rotating images and brushes did not work correctly (it breaks Pencil Sketch 1 and Painting 4).
- for Linux and MacOS users, FotoSketcher should now run correctly under WineHQ and Crossover
- fixed the drop down menus and icons which did not appear correctly in WineHQ
- in Painting 4, the directory for custom brushes is now saved to avoid unnecessary navigating between folders
- the main window position is now saved between uses
- fixed the dropdown effects menu which sometimes prevented using the vintage or the merge images effect
- fixed the Pencil Sketch 2 preview which was not accurate
- probably added a bunch new bugs. Will fix in v3.80 ;)
FotoSketcher is a freeware Windows® software that allows you to transform your digital photos into wonderful cartoons, drawings or paintings. It has many features: others are continually added to new versions.
You can use over 20 different styles such as pencil sketches, watercolor, oil paintings and many others.
If you need to improve your images, use one of his easy tools (example: contrast, simplify image, increase luminosity, saturation of colors).
You can also add simple frames and text to existing images. The program is 100% clean and has no toolbars/installers or anything else that can be identified as adware/spyware. It runs on most used Microsoft® Windows® versions such as 7, 8 and 10.
Trademark Note 1: Microsoft®, Windows® and other product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Trademark Note 2: Adobe® and Photoshop® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
FotoSketcher is a free graphic application designed to be easy to use for newbies and advanced enough for people that worked before with other graphic software. I tested this software on a computer running Windows® 7 using both versions (installer and portable).
About the software…I can only think of something easy to use. I would like to say that all you have to do is to open an image, apply needed actions using one or more program features, save the picture and there you go - enjoy beautiful results.
When I tested the program for the first time, I modified one of my existing photos, used a "cartoon" style and sent it to my girlfriend. Immediately, she uploaded that image on Facebook, and it received several "likes" from friends. One of her friends was so impressed saying that "Wow! What Photoshop® can do!".
I must say that I am not an Adobe® Photoshop® expert, but this software will make you look like you're using an advanced program such as Adobe® Photoshop®, Corel PaintShop Pro® or GIMP.
Obviously, it's not meant to be in the same league, but there is no learning curve required. The truth is that everyone can achieve a similar result, you just need a couple of minutes or even seconds to convert your photos into art. You are allowed to do whatever you want with photos that you own.
You can even sell created photos without having to buy a license or ask for author permission but don't forget that this is a free software and the author's work should be rewarded with a DONATION whenever is possible.